Friday, December 19, 2008

the thirteen days of halloween

on the first day of halloween my henchman gave to me: an owl in a dead tree!
on the second day of halloween my henchman gave to me: two goblin gloves, and an owl in a dead tree!
on the third day of halloween my henchman gave to me: three fat bats, two goblin gloves, and an owl in a dead tree!
on the fourth day of halloween my henchman gave to me: four howling wolves, three fat bats, two goblin gloves, and an owl in a dead tree!
on the fifth day of halloween my henchman gave to me: five dragon wings, four howling wolves, three fat bats two goblin gloves, an owl in a dead tree!
on the sixth day of halloween my henchman gave to me: six wands-a-wavin', five dragon wings, four howling wolves, three fat bats, two goblin gloves, and an owl in a dead tree! on the seventh day of halloween my henchman gave to me: seven running zombies, six wands-a-wavin', five dragon wings, four howling wolves, three fat bats, two goblin gloves, and an owl in a dead tree!
on the eighth day of halloween my henchman gave to me: eight creepers creepin', seven running zombies, six wands-a-wavin', five dragon wings, four howling wolves, three fat bats two goblin gloves, and an owl in a dead tree!
on the ninth day of halloween my henchman gave to me: nine monsters eatin', eight creepers creepin' seven running zombies, six wand-a-wavin', five dragon wings, four howling wolves, three fat bats, two goblin gloves, and an owl in a dead tree!
on the tenth day of halloween my henchman gave to me: ten spooks a-scarin', nine monsters eatin', eight creepers creepin', seven running zombies, six wands-a-wavin, five dragon wings, four howling wolves, three fat bats, two goblin gloves, and an owl in a dead tree!
on the eleventh day of halloween my henchman gave to me: eleven ghouls a-freakin', ten spooks a-scarin', nine monsters eatin', eight creepers creepin', seven running zombies, six wands-a-wavin', five dragon wings, four howling wolves, three fat bats, two goblin gloves, and an owl in a dead tree!
on the twelvth day of halloween my henchman gave to me: twelve dancing skell-e-tons, eleven ghouls a-freakin, ten ghosts a-scarin', nine monsters eatin, eight creepers creepin, seven running zombies,
six wands-a-wavin',five dragon wings, four howling wolves, three fat bats two goblin gloves, and an owl in a dead tree!
on the thirtenth day of halloween my henchman gave to me: thirteen jack-o-lanterns, twelve dancing skell-e-tons, eleven ghouls a freakin,
ten ghosts a-scarin, nine monsters eatin',
eight creepers creepin', seven running zombies,
six wands-a-wavin', five dragon wings, four howling wolves, three fat bats, two goblin gloves, and an owl.........in a dead tree!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment